Norcold N800, N600
Norcold's N800 / N600 Series takes refrigeration where it's never been before. It achieves new heights in convenience, roominess, and reliability. The N600 Series and N800 Series give RVers exactly what they want.
The N600/N800 Series are set apart from competition by their sleek design, easy-to-use eye level control panel with automatic diagnostics which provide user information when needed. Multi-position shelves and door bins. Room for two liter bottles and half gallons, as well as full gallon containers. And more storage space than any other brand. Reliability and dependability that's backed with a two year limited warranty.
The N600 Series is 6.3 cu ft and the N800 Series is 7.5 cu ft.
Just Some of the Features:
- LCD Eye Level Automatic - Manual Control Panel Between Freezer and Fresh Food Compartment
- Equipped with On Board Diagnostics
- Door Ajar Alarm / Automatic Light Off
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Automatic Change Over Between Electric and Gas
- Back-Up Operating System
- On / Off Switch
- Flushmount(TM) Design
- Positive Lock Handle on Doors
- Storage Latch on Doors
- Doors That Open 180º
- Reversible Doors
- Practical and Easy to Clean All White Interior
- Multi-Position, Removable, Durable, and Easy to Clean White Powder Coated Shelves
- Three Position, Removable, Powder Coated Freezer Shelf
- Interior Light in Fresh Food Compartment
- CFC Free Foam Insulation
- Optional Absorption Ice Maker
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Made in America by an American company
- N800 Shipping Weight: 149 pounds; N600 Shipping Weight: 139 pounds.
- Cooling Unit Design that Offers Superior Performance, Greater Durability, Longer Life, and Lower Failure Rate
||Automatic/manual LCD controls with built in diagnostics|
| Positive locking door handles|
| Optional absorption ice maker with ice bucket|